Interested in joining our board? Please click here to contact Kent Curtis.
Board Member Duties
- Fiscally responsible for FSWCF’s nonprofit activities
- Oversee and guide strategic, financial and programmatic priorities
- Serve on the FSWCF Loan Committee (review and approve/deny loan requests to FSWCF programs)
- Serve on special committees as required by FSWCF programming or operations (e.g. Governance Committee)
- Review and approve quarterly financial reports
- Act as a community ambassador for FSWCF and FSWB
Level of Commitment: 3-5 hours/month
- Monthly board meetings (2 hours, remote) with the exception of November and December, with one in-person meeting per year (travel & accommodation is paid for in-person meeting)
- Review 5-7 loans per month
- Participate on additional committees/initiatives as required e.g. serve on a local grants committee or hiring committee
Board positions have a 3 year term, and are voluntary and unpaid.